TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–KARAKSA HOTELS Corporation, the manager and operator of minimalist hotels designed especially for leisure travelers visiting Japan, announced today that it opened its karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza on May 1st. The hotel is a new addition to the company’s five hotels in the Kansai region and Hokkaido, and is karaksa hotels’ first property in Tokyo.
The karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza constitutes a new brand of karaksa hotel offering added comfort and premium services, featuring 57 large-windowed twin and double rooms of 26m2 to 43m2 in size and a lounge for the exclusive use of guests. The hotel is situated within walking distance of the iconic Ginza shopping district and affords easy access to Tokyo’s main tourist attractions.
The hotel has been accepting reservations since August last year, and is currently running a Special Grand Opening Plan campaign offering free Japanese folding fans and furoshiki (traditional Japanese gift wrapping cloths) to guests during its first six months of operation.
The three main features of the new karaksa hotel premier Tokyo Ginza are its “premier” rooms and lounge, “comfort” levels and “personalized” service. Details of each are as follows:
PREMIER Rooms & Lounge
- Spacious rooms ranging between 26m2 and 43m2 in size
- Large windows overlooking the Ginza district
- Free lounge available exclusively for guests with additional mini-lounges on Premier floors (10F, 12F)
- The beds feature specially designed Serta mattresses, combined with wool mattress pads that facilitate moisture control and down duvets with heat-retaining infrared fabric
- Bathrooms are equipped with rain showers and LED mirrors
- A full array of amenities is provided, including free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and smartphones for guest use
- Guests are offered a seat during the check-in process
- An in-room breakfast highlighting the unique flavors of Japan cuisine is available
- Multi-lingual hotel staff are on hand to assist guests
For more information, please visit https://karaksahotels.com/en/ginza
About karaksa hotels
Having opened its first properties in March 2016, karaksa hotels offer accommodation located in major sightseeing locations or near international airports designed specifically for tourists. Average room sizes exceed 20m2, with a significant number of connecting rooms ideal for families and groups. The hotels provide a wealth of features and services including free Wi-Fi throughout and rooms with separated showers, washbasin areas and restrooms. For more details, visit karaksahotels.com.
More new openings in 2019
karaksa hotel TOKYO STATION – on July 8
karaksa hotel grande Shin-Osaka Tower – late November