Nightmare in Disneyland Paris as hotel pool poisons guests

Share Button
Twenty-two people were intoxicated by a bad batch of bleach and sulphuric acid added to the swimming pool tank of one of Disneyland Paris’s hotels.

Guests at Disneyland Paris’s New York Hotel were quickly warned to stay away from the hotel pool on Friday after a number of holidaymakers and staff started to feel unwell and experience respiratory problems.

Firefighters and emergency services were quickly called to the scene to care for the intoxicated people, four of whom had to be taken to hospital due to the severity of their symptoms.

READ MORE:

About the Author