>Fire at Vegas resort sends person to hospital

Share Button

>

LAS VEGAS (AP) – A mattress fire at Bally’s Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has sent one person to the hospital.
Clark County Fire Department spokesman Dan Kulin says the blaze was confined to a room on the 25th floor of the hotel.
KLAS-TV reports the fire was put out by the hotel sprinkler system, and that guests reported hearing a fire alarm accompanied by a voice that informed them to evacuate the hotel.
Authorities told KLAS that an adult male, believed to be in his 30s, was transported to an area hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

About the Author