>NPC International, Inc. (the “Company”), today reported results for its fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended December 29, 2009.
FOURTH QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS:
* The fourth quarter of 2009 was comprised of 13 weeks while 2008 contained 14 weeks.
* Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA (“Adjusted EBITDA”) from continuing operations (reconciliation attached) of $19.0MM was below the prior year by $4.2MM or 17.9%.
* Loss from continuing operations of $0.3MM compared to income of $3.2MM recorded last year.
* Debt remained equal to the third quarter at $433.7MM while cash increased by $4.2MM to $14.7MM.
* Comparable store sales from continuing operations declined -10.5% rolling over a decrease of -3.4% last year.